Tuesday 18 November 2014

Layer Six: Insectoid

For this particular task, I was give two weeks to design an insectoid character; part human, part insect. At first, I wasn't too sure on how to go about it such as what insect to do and how to make the character look so what I had done was go with one of the first insects that came to my head. A Praying Mantis.





Overall, I am very pleased with this outcome and there are several things that I would like to improve on and one of them is that my work never seems to look tidy in a sense so what I need to work on is tidying up my work as I go to make it look neater and more presentable.

What I have just noticed in the final image is the right eye. That needs some work on it; its angling and position.
























No comments:

Post a Comment