Monday 20 October 2014

Layer Three: Sci-Fi Projectile Weapons!

Now, weapons are not my strong point what to so ever. In fact they are one of my weak points and I am not afraid to admit that but here I think I had done quite a good job. Our task was to create a Sci-Fi Projectile weapon so that meant something that isn't lasers!

Below are imagwe that I had sourced from the internet to give me some inspiration and ideas:

 I chose to not just go for full on Sc-Fi but look at images of much older weapons because most, if not all, the weapins we use today for projectiles are based off old weapons hence the Kar 98K and the Lee Enfield, two Bolt Action rifles used during WW2 and sometime before then.

I wanted to create a difference of weapons so I made a sub-machine gun, a sniper rifle and a Light Machine Gun which are below and also the steps that I took to get to the final piece:

 














No comments:

Post a Comment